Our New Client Journey
The health and wellbeing of our clients have always been our top priority. In light of the
current situation, we want to take a moment to inform you of some extra measures we require from our clients to ensure the safety of you, other clients, and staff members.
Extra Measures we are taking:
- We will email your consultation form so you can fill out online before you arrive when possible.
- Our team will greet you with no close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.).
- We ask every client to come in wearing a mask, if you do not have one on arrival we will provide you with one at a charge of €1.
- We will take your temperature and have you complete a short survey
to determine whether you are displaying any symptoms of Covid 19.
- You will be asked to sanitise on entry/when washing your hands in our bathroom – please wash with soap and water and dispose of paper towel in the bin straight after use.
- There will be no in-house reading materials shared with clients.
- Team members are washing hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- All staff members are fully trained in new guidelines and have completed sanitisation courses.
- Anyone coming to the salon is asked to come alone unless completely necessary or you are someone who may need assistance.
- Our standards for sterilisation and cleanliness already exceeded the standards set by the relevant authorities but we’re taking it up another notch by continually disinfecting all common areas for your additional safety.
- We will also be offering file & buffer take home kits at an additional cost if requested by our client.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back into the salon and we hope you’ll be just as excited to see us! Should you have any questions we have not answered above, please email us and we will explain further.
All the girls xx